Civil ceremonies held anywhere at and around Červená Lhota are administered by the the Registry department of the Municipal office in Kardašova Řečice. Even if you are only interested in securing the ceremony without any additional services, reception, accommodations, etc., do not hesitate to contact our restaurant office and we will help you to book your wedding date.
How to make arrangements for a civil ceremony:
1. make a phone call reservation of the date at the registry office
2. then, the registry office mails to your mailing address a copy of the Conclusion of Marriage Record Form, Application for permitting the conclusion of marriage in another suitable place (because Červená Lhota is legally another suitable place for holding your ceremony) and Registration card for witnesses
3. filled-out documents must be personally submitted to the registry office in Kardašova Řečice 4 weeks before the ceremony at the latest and the ceremony fee must be paid on this occassion, as well. While submitting the documents, the registrar will ask you to show your valid ID cards or passports, birth certificates and, if applicable, death certificates (those widowed) and divorce judgment (those divorced)
In case one of the fiancées is foreigner from a non-EU country, it is necessary to produce a certification of Czech residency permission not older than 7 working days on the wedding day at the latest, and a written request with reasons (the reason being the conclusion of marriage), fee stamp worth 15 CZK and valid passport
4. instructions for the day of entering into marriage
– shortly before the marriage, the fiancées and their witnesses must be ready to produce their ID cards or passports to the registrar
– every wedding ceremony has given time and length with respect to other ceremonies that follow; therefore, we kindly ask all fiancées and their guests to arrive at the venue approximately 10 to 15 minutes before the start
– cars bringing the bride and groom may park in front of the chateau, other cars must stay at the public parking lot ca. 200 metres from the chateau; in case the wedding reception takes place at the Červená Lhota Restaurant, all cars may park directly in the yard of the restaurant
Office hours of the Registry office:
Mondays and Wednesdays 7:00 to 17.00
Kardašova Řečice Registry office – contact details:Městský úřad v Kardašově Řečici matrikářka paní Zdenka Bzonková Náměstí J.Hrubého 378 21 Kardašova Řečice tel.: 384 382 302 email: email@example.com
Church ceremonies held at Červená Lhota are administered by the Roman-Catholic parish in Deštná. Even if you are only interested in securing the ceremony without any additional services, reception, accommodations, etc., do not hesitate to contact our restaurant office and we will help you to book your wedding date.
How to make arrangements for a church ceremony:
1. you need to book your date with the official priest according to his availability and availability of the chapel in which the ceremony will be hold. The reservation needs to be made two months before the expected term of the wedding;
2. both fiancées fill out the Entry record card at the vicarage, enclose baptismal certificates (at least one of the fiancées must be baptised), birth certificates, ID cards or passports, and/or death certificates (those widowed);
3. then, at the registry office, you need to fill out and submit the same documents as described above in the civil ceremony section;
4. the fee paid for civil ceremony is not applicable here. You only pay a donation to the parish and to the chateau of Čevená Lhota for renting the chapel. This depends on actual arrangements you make with the official priest;
5. about a month before the wedding date, the fiancées will take part in a preparation session for the wedding ceremony following the rules of the Church and under supervision of the official priest.
Vicarage in Deštná – contact details:Římskokatolická farnost Deštná pan farář Tomasz Piechnik Kostelní 1 378 25 Deštná tel.: 607 918 518 email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.farnost-destna.ic.cz/